Monday, January 18, 2010

Had an unforgettable weekend.

Friday

Went to Mid Valley with my beloved mum! We ate the lunch in Canton-I. I bumped into Jia Min and her Bf in the restaurant. They just sat opposite me. I had my yummy egg tart and the fried kway teow with beef slices.

After that ,we walked around Garden. Went into Armani Exchange and mum bought be a Armani t-shirt for new year shirt a the card holder. The first and second item I owned for Armani Exchange.

Card Holder

T-Shirt

ps: The perfume that Wenyi bought for me is Giorgio Armani so it ( perfume) can only consider as the first item I owned in Armani and not Armani Echange although they all are under the brand of Armani. Do you get what i meant?

Walked to Mid Valley and bought a Nokia cell phone for my mum's friend and went home.

At night I went to church and fetched Wenyi after that. This is it for Friday.

Saturday

As usual, went to drum class in the afternoon . Then went to church to help the decoration of Chinese New Year . Quite nice overall.

At night , went to River Garen Restaurant at Jalan Ipoh Batu 3 to have our dinner. I had a warm birthday celebration with my dearest Ah Mah and a belated birthday celebration with Uncle Tim. Albeit missing other relatives in the dinner, we had a wonderful dinner as well as unstoppable fun and laugh with each other . Not to mention the delicious claypot dinner .

Here are the pictures!!
Ah Mah

Ah Mah

My Family




Anna & Grace

The claypot dinner.







The Cake

Ps: All options food are done incognito. Food reviews are subjective as they depend on the likes and dislikes of each person. As they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. It's best that readers try out the food reviewed here for themselves.

Sunday

It was our pleasured to invite Raymond Looi (雷聖雄)come to my church for a mini concert. Everyone was enjoyed his performance last Sunday. We got a chance to take some pictures with him. It seen like everyone is giving him a warm welcome. Same as me , I'd like to convey my warmest regards to you and your family. Shine for God, Raymond. May God bless you with love ,peace and all the spiritual as well as physical blessing abundantly. So here are the pictures of the day.









After finishing our lunch, we went to Kepong Metropolitian to play kite. I'd enjoyed the moment with the fellowship members.

Where is Wenyi's kite ?

lol.. Look at my kite..

Where is the kite?

Wenyi

Joyce & Me
My kite


ps: The pictures quality are quite bad. Dont ask me why, I'm not the one to capture the pictures.

At night, Wenyi and I attended a farewell party for Ivan at Happy Four Season Restaurant. We chose Winter. Well it's not that cold overall around 12 ºC -15 ºC but lot's of them were wearing the jacket. We had a wonderful time in the restaurant and unstoppable laugh with each other. I reached home with a warm smile.





1 comment:

Bei bEi said...

肚子,请问你是谁?