Friday, November 13, 2009

19th Birthday Celebration + 3 Years Anniversary

Let's start with my birthday celebration。 Quite suckie this year ,but anyways it was alright after that.

I had my dinner with my family and Wenyi. A restaurant I like the most in my life and a hotel I will like to have my wedding dinner at there. Yes here it is !

Shangri-La

Wenyi was shocked when she didnt know where we were heading to as I didn't tell her . She thought we were going to a restaurant and have our simple dinner for my birthday celebration. I do enjoyed the dinner with my family. No any further description or reviews for the food and the dinner . So let's the pictures tell the story.



























































Tuesday, Mum Pin asked me to go KTZ,Kepong for the yumcha section. The honeydew-loh tasted as good as last time. Enjoyed a nice reunion yumcha with my secondary school's friends. Meanwhile, Chee Young suddenly gave me a book and said it was my birthday's present ! I was so shocked as I would not know he remembered my birthday and gave me the present because i didn't even receive a wishes from him on my birthday. He told me ,he has forgotten mine and only remembered the following day. He touched the bottom of my heart.



This is the book he gave me .

Wednesday, my mum and I went to Mid Valley AGAIN. Yes , again ! We went there for the past two days to get my Zara coat. I love Zara! We went there on Tuesday but I didn't got the chance to buy it on Tuesday because my mum asked me to compare the price in UK since I'm going to UK in the following week. But the results were unsatisfied, it was much more expensive then Malaysia.I touched again when she said she bought this coat for me as my birthday present. It's approximately RM700! I wanted to buy this coat by using my salary.








Thursday ! our 3 years anniversary. We went to One Utama to celebrate it. I had our lunch in Fish & Co. It's absolutely delicious and best of all . It cost only
RM9.90! Then Wenyi bought me a Giorgio Armani perfume ! I love it ! It's my favorite brand in most of the time although I do not own any of it in my life. But yes! I got my first Giorgio Armani perfume . No words can express my feeling now.



Fish & co



Fresh Juicy Fish & Chips





At night we had our dinner with a very simple plain noodle at the road side but I felt very happy because I ate with her.

So,this is it for my 19th birthday celebration and 3 years anniversary~

**PS: Food are subjective as they depend on the likes and dislikes of everyone. As they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. It's best that you try out the food
yourself.

Keep the faith

No comments: