Monday, November 2, 2009

The adventure live is just begin...

Yeah, I know I had abandoned this little cute blog AGAIN!! Sorry that I'm not updating my blog. I was so busy last month and too lazy to update my blog after work. Everyday after reached home,bath then either play dota/watch movie. That's why no time for me to blog. Yeah,you might think that this is an excuse but it's truth.

Last Friday was my last day of work at BMW Credit. Miss nothing at there, I used to be a loner in that office,need to eat lunch myself because in my department ,my colleagues's lunch hour is 1.30-2.30 but mine is 12.30-1.30. Except for last week, I got the chance to go to SS2 eat my lunch with my colleagues from other department. It's good that I resign because plenty of things are waiting me to finish it although the pay is very good and the work is very relax,no stress at all.

I need to sit for IELTS this coming Saturday and next Monday. It's one day before and one day after my birthday. Gosh.. Luckily my birthday is on Sunday. Reading,listening and writing test will be held at Corus Hotel on this coming Saturday where as speaking test will be held at British Council. I'm totally don't know the direction to Corus Hotel although it's just 5 minutes walk from British Council,I need to find out on Thursday . Quite worry about it,but majority of friends told me that it's damn easy to score. Hopefully I can get the minimum requirement result to enter the uni which is band 6.5 .

After finish breakfast with Alex and Ray. They were brain washed me this morning in the dim sum restaurant but somehow it was quite make sense. Reached home,after 1 match of dota and watched 2 episodes of Yao Yeng Ju Fu(second last and last episode for this movie! then I'm gonna start watching Fu Guai Mon. Although I have Astro on Demand in my house but I do not have time to watch it, I only can choose Gong Sum Gai or Fu Guai Mon,so I choose Gong Sum Gai) then I started study until dinner time. I managed to minimize the mistakes I made for the listening from 30 out of 41 to 38 out of 41. Not bad right? haha. I left two practice listening subset for Friday,the day before the real exam. Tomorrow I need to brush up my English for the writing practice. It is the hardest test among the rest. Need to write 2 essay in an hour time! I never write an essay since March last year. So this will be tomorrow and Wednesday 's aim.

I got a bizarre feeling yesterday. I don't know why this type of feeling will comes to me. This aint suppose to happen to me. Hope everything will be alright! I found a song that I wanted it for about one month already. Knocks Me Down by Keri hilson and Kanye West. Listened more than 30 times today. I was so stupid last time , I thought the chorus is 'sometime FLY comes around' the actual one should be ' sometime LOVE comes around' and search for nth times when is n is a large integer. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF5Q1jr28PM&feature=related

Oh ya I just made my first HDR picture in my life. Check it out!




Drum Rollsss






Not bad right? I'll do a better one soon.

I'm going to United Kingdom and Dubai at 20th November with my family. So it will be a good opportunity to try my HDR skills since I'm looking for it now. Hope that I manage to do a couple of them for this coming trip.

The adventure life is just begin....

All the best people! Cheers!

No comments: