Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One more day to go...

I stone at home right now . My sister went to her class from 8.00am and will be back at 5.00pm.
oh man,teach me how to kill the time.Oh well by the way I am at Johor Bahru right now , sister has class yesterday and today . Since I stopped my work at November so my mum asked me to accompany her all the way back to JB. Too many things to blog about. So let's start with last Friday.


I went to watch 2012 last Friday with Alex, Ray and KC. Oh gosh, it was damn nice I enjoyed it mostly. We are warned. Love and save our beautiful earth for our next generation ! I hate in which everyone who saw the trailer for 2012 thought they knew exactly what the movie had in store. Just keep quiet and enjoy the movie with a tub of popcorn if you want. I strongly recommend you to watch this incredible movie in this November. No regrets at all.

Saturday, I went to Sunway Lagoon with youth fellowship members. I had a lot of fun at there. We got a good offered for the entry ticket. This was my first time to go for extreme park. I cannot imagine that I dare to play flying fox. Some of them might think the flying fox in Sunway Lagoon was not as scary as those in the jungle but peoples believe me it was much more scary and safer compared to those in the jungle. At night we had our dinner at Yuen . As usual , they were craved for the special delicious chicken wings at there. Xiao Pang queued for quite long to get the chicken wings for us. Thanks ya .

Sunday , go church as usual then went to Petaling Street for the church caroling. Was not that bad overall but some of them hated the way they taught us. I can slowly accept it. Reached home at 5.00 something ,then took a bath and had a nap later. After fetching Wenyi to her grandma's house, I went to One Utama again with my sister. Yes again ! This was the second times I went there last week. She wanted to install a software for her PSP so that she can play pirated games but she cannot update in the end due to her PSP is the latest version and cannot support the software. Then we had our dinner at Garden. It is a new restaurant with a garden theme.






I can see arches covered with blooms around, wrought iron gates, hanging basket hooks, tulle, small potted plants and plenty of silk flowers I do appreciate the chefs’ effort in incorporating the freshest ingredients, but taste wise, there is room for improvement. I really like Garden and think that it is the perfect place for a date and it would be fun place for a crowd celebrating special occasions too. We walked around the mall and asked for the PS3 price since I'm craving it for so long. Then, we went home and I go yumcha with Alex and Ray to discuss about our Penang trip. This is it for Sunday.

Monday , I went for guitar replacement class in my teacher's house then I meet Alex in The Curve. We went to his dad's shop in The Curve to buy PS3. Haha ! Yes PS3! This is the first thing to buy by using my salary and birthday money from my sister. He gave me a special offered and all cost price. A total amount of RM1700 for :

1 PS3 Slim Console
2 original controller
1 Need for Speed Shift
1 HDMI cable

Damn cheap !

Tuesday, I went to Johor Bahru with my sister . We departed at 8.00 am and arrived around 11.00am. Few policemen stopped me due to speed in highway. Actully I just exceeded abit only with 160KM/H. They wanted to bribe. They stopped me and straight away ask me to prepare RM50 for them. My sister refused it and warned me don't give any money to them. This is our coversation:
K= Me P=Police

K:Cikgu, I tak ada duit, macam mana?
P: Macam mana I nak tolong?
K:Cikgu, bagilah saman.
P: Saman ( with a shocked tone)? Kau tak nak bayar kah?
K: Tak Nak ! I tak ada duit,
P: Okay okay. Jalan

Look at the police in Malaysia, damn suckie. Just want to bribe only.

Then we were headed to the largest Jusco in Johor Bahru or maybe the whole Malaysia called Jusco Terbau City . Actually just 3/5 of Mid Valley only. We had our lunch at there then my sister left me alone at there and went to her class. I walked the whole mall for about 3 times then I decided to go to Redbox to spend the time. This was my first time to sing k in Redbox alone. It's good that nobody can laugh at me , just sing whatever songs I like . Oh ya, I bought a book a in the Popular. Around 5.00 something , my sister picked me up and had dinner at some hawker stalls with quite reasonable price and bought some movies and songs at there too which just cost approximately RM5 for DVD9 and RM6 for songs.

Going to UK tomorrow night ,wish me all the best and safe trip. Pray for me ! Thanks ya

Keep the faith !

1 comment:

Jason said...

Funny la the police man !!!!!!!!
Seriously damn nice the 2012 movie , hopefully don happend ........
Walao so rich to nuy PS3 , later i go ur house play ah ...HAHA