Saturday, November 7, 2009

This is it, my birthday eve

I just came back from Hartamas Shopping Centre to celebrate my birthday with my best buddies ever. Specially thanks to Alex,Ray,Shuwei and Kok Wai. I was shocked when Shuwei and Kok Wai joined us for this dinner.

We ate in a japanese restaurant.I forgot the name of this restaurant. I think it should be Rakuzen. The quality of food was not bad. I give 4 stars for the rating.Food reviews are subjective as they depend on the likes and dislikes of everyone. As they say, one man's meat is another man's poison. It's best that you try out the food reviewed here for yourself.

After finishing our dinner, we walked to few shops beside the restaurant to play pool. It was quite fun since I didn't played for ages. I do enjoyed it . After that they planned to go cc, but I was not in the mood of cc. I don't know why. They coaxed me into going along with them, but I rejected them. They then sent me and shuwei home .

Yeah this was a very simple birthday eve celebration but I do enjoyed it although I was like abit moody at that particular moment.



Two days before (Thursday) , Jason and I watched this movie and human being, it was a great show Amazing Grace and Style! 'This Is It' was remarkable I laughed and danced in my seat to the beats and sounds of an Outstanding Performance. I walked away with no words to explain my feelings, but I also walked away with the comfort of being able to say, This was really it..I was truly impressed with him. I never paid that much attention to any of the publicity but this really shows a side of him that was never revealed. He was kind and when he asked for things to be changed there was no condescension in his voice at all. He was an amazing man to be working with. My only disappointment was the sound quality and he he didnt do the moonwalk during the rehearsals.Not sure if it was the theater or the movie itself and the way it was recorded not intending to be made into a movie like this. I felt like it was not "surround" or much bass to it. I get better sound out of my stereo at home. Hope it wasn't like that for other people. None the less I was moved by him and his attitude.

I noticed Michael Jackson's concert guitarist. She is Orianthi Panagaris.She was amazing and could really shred. I looked her up online and she actuallym just came out with a cd.

God Bless Michael and may he finally have his rest in peace!

This is it for my birthday eve!!

Keep the Faith!!

No comments: