Sunday, March 30, 2008

Quiz..tagged by cy(chee young)

5 Things found in my bag:
1. handsfree
2. phone
3. text book
4. pencil box
5. 570 calculator

5 Things in my wallet:
1.cash
2.P License
3.ic
4.movie ticket
5.wifey's photo

5 favourite things in my room:
1.pillow
2.bed
3.destop
4.shirts & pants
5.watch & phone

5 things I always wanted to do:
1.have a nice hair style
2.talk fluent in english and improve my english
3.love God more than before
4.love wifey forever
5.study well in my A level

5 things I'm currently into:
1.become thinner
2.start my college life
3.just got my P license
4.still in love with wifey
5.just stop study at British Council( miss many things at there)

List out the top 4 presents you wish for:
1.shirts & pants
2.jogoya
3.Credit Card
4.everlasting love

The person who tagged you is: Chin Chee Young ( Gagashi )
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1.always think of his future
2.have good relationship wif his laopo n his laopo's family
3.friendly
4.caring
5.concern his friends

Most memorable thing he/she has done to you:
concern me when i argue with beebee

If he/she becomes your lover, you will still:
no way!! i am not gay ...

If he/she becomes your enemy, reason will be
i betray him

Pass this quiz to 5 person :
1.BeeBee
2.Alex
3.mien
4.jia tat
5.choi wah

2 comments:

Gagashi said...

oya.. Kelvin. Who still know your blog? except me..

Bei bEi said...

and two of my friends..
one girl one guy...
just 3 of you...